Tuesday, September 14, 2010

love: fall wreaths

so as my crafty friend Marti suggested, here are some of my favorite ideas for a fall door wreath....

Rachel (from P.S. I Quilt) put together this super cute fabric scrap wreath:
V and Co.'s pinecone wreath:
Centsational Girl's magnolia wreath (created from leaves she gathered at the park!):
Reynie's southern wine cork wreath: (You can also find a good tutorial video from Nikki in Stitches here.)
T. Matthews' recycled magazine wreath:
A new way to reuse an old grapevine wreath...Super QT's burlap wreath:
Alisa Burke's driftwood wreath (Anyone want to scour the shores of the Mississippi with me?):
And finally, my favorite and most quirky design of the bunch..... Sunset's farmer's market radish wreath:
finding these fun ideas makes me want to go wander the aisles of my local grocer to find my own quirky wreath making supplies! Maybe you will see my own fall wreath up in a few days!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment